Renato Canova e l'allenamento per la maratona

Foto, video, libri e articoli di corsa
loris
Amministratore
Amministratore

Re: Renato Canova e l'allenamento per la maratona

Messaggio da loris »

o forze Zed hai solo bisogno di un periodo di adattamento ai carichi, in fondo sei stato fermo quasi tutto giugno se non ricordo male e a fine luglio fai già 5 uscite...ci vuole solo gradualità

Inviato dal mio SM-G925F utilizzando Tapatalk
PB:10km: 42'20" -21km: 1'35'58" -42km: 3h27'46" -50km: 4h34'42" -100km: 10h57'11"
next: 03/04 Maratona del Lampone - 25/04 50km di Romagna - 21/05 100km Del Passatore
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da Zedemel »

loris ha scritto:o forze Zed hai solo bisogno di un periodo di adattamento ai carichi, in fondo sei stato fermo quasi tutto giugno se non ricordo male e a fine luglio fai già 5 uscite...ci vuole solo gradualità

in effetti c'è un mix di cose, sono al secondo anno, con due stop di un mese quest'anno, poi ora c'è caldo, devo ancora capire bene se sono un tipo da correre "anche" tutti i giorni, oppure se ho bisogno di intervallare, ma ci vuole più continuità ed esperienza per capirlo.
Mutante sovrumano
loris
Amministratore
Amministratore

Messaggio da loris »

per me non si tratta di essere un "tipo da correre" tutti i giorni ma proprio di sola e semplice gradualità, oltretutto correndo solo da due anni hai bisogno di un po' di "assestamento". io continuerei con le 4 uscite poi valuterei le 5 non prima del 2017.

PB:10km: 42'20" -21km: 1'35'58" -42km: 3h27'46" -50km: 4h34'42" -100km: 10h57'11"
next: 03/04 Maratona del Lampone - 25/04 50km di Romagna - 21/05 100km Del Passatore
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Canova e Kwemoi

Messaggio da Zedemel »

The training between hard workouts can have two different goals : REGENERATION, if the workout was particularly hard and in the lactic direction, and AEROBIC SUPPORT, after a hard workouts which didn't produce very high levels of lactate.

I use workouts at different speeds, and different extension, and what we do in between depends on the type of hard training we did before.

Normally, the various speed I use are as follows :

a) MAX SPEED. Normally with sprint uphill of duration from 12" to 20", depending on the gradient. In this case, the recovery time is not important, but I ask for the MAXIMAL SPEED POSSIBLE.

This kind of sessions are in the afternoon of a day with easy long run in the morning (between 18 and 23 km), at a comfortable pace of 3'30" / 3'40" per km.

b) SPECIFIC 1500m SPEED. Are tests at a speed between 13" and 14" every 100m, long from 200m and 800m,for a total volume never inferior of 8-10 km on track.

After a session like this, I use the next day as REGENERATION (there is not a well identified speed : the athletes have to run easy, never less than 18 km, following their feeling. Sometimes the speed is about 4' per km, sometimes faster, never slower, because one athlete like Ronald, if runs slower than 6'20" - 6'30" per Mile, becomes more tired, because the time of contact on the ground, and the eccentric action due to the lack of reactivity, are more long than when he runs at a faster pace. So, running too slowly makes the muscles more tired, and, at the level of top runners, under the physiological point of view, there is no difference between running at 4' or at 5' per km, because also 4' is a speed of regeneration.

c) SPECIFIC 5000m SPEED. Are tests at a speed between 15" and 16" every 100m, long from 400m and 2000m, for a total volume of 10-12 km.
These workouts are the most important for enhancing the Lactic Threshold. If we go for a session with 10 x 1000m in 2'40", for instance, recovering 2' in between, and we control the level of lactate after each test, we can see that the level, in an athlete like Ronald, can grow from 3 mml after the first test till 12 mml at the end. In spite of the high level of lactate he reaches in the last test, this training is not LACTIC, because the final effect is to increase the LT (Lactic Threshold). This workout doesn't remain long time in the legs of the athlete, so the next day I don't use Regeneration speed, but a speed between 70% and 80% of the speed of the race (for example, if I have the goal to run in 13' = 2'36" per km = 15"6 every 100m, 70% of speed is 15"6 + [ 3 x 0"156 ] = 20"2, and 80% is 15"6 + [ 2 x 0"156 ] = 18"7.
This means to run at a speed of 3'21" - 3'07" per km, for distances of 10 - 15 km, continuously, the day after.

d) SPECIAL AEROBIC SUPPORT. Are all the workouts at a speed of 80% - 85% of the speed of the race (speaking about 5000m), in this case at a speed of 3'07" > 2'59" per km, considering REAL TRAINING, because carried out on distances included between 16 km (10 miles) and HM.

After a session like this, I have one day of easy run (normally 18-20 km in the morning and 10-14 in the afternoon), and a second day with progression and short sprint uphill.

As volume, the days in the middle of tough workouts are about 28 - 34 km. We can say the 75% of the total volume per week is at this range of speed.

In my plan, when there is not some competition and some long trip, never Ronald runs less than 200 km per week, with a maximal of 230 and a "casual" minimum of 180 (months of December, January, February, March and April).

Read more: http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read. ... z4gZC6sBzX
Mutante sovrumano
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da Zedemel »

I think that, at top level, the most important factor for making a very tough training effective (high volume and high intensity), is the possibility to recover.

The problem of working doesn't affect training, but affects recovery.

In my opinion, if somebody working 6 hours in a local store (we need to know the type of work, too : if has to stay seated behind one desk for writing or calculating, the body is not too much tired, but if has to stay on his feet for all this time becomes tired and this affects his training) wants to follow the same type of training of a professional runner, for whom running is the only job, the most important problem is that can't be able to maintain his top shape for long time, because it's more difficult to have the same "modulation" between training and recovery.

In other words : I think that also working 6 hours per day is possible to reach levels similar with the best professional athletes, as "casual peak" during the season, but isn't possible to last long time at high level of shape.

Read more: http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read. ... z4gZCbKrr0
Buy your shoes from LetsRun and save 20% everday http://www.letsrun.com/save
Mutante sovrumano
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da Zedemel »

Sempre interessante Canova.
L'importanza del recupero, il fatto dei lenti ma nemmeno troppo lenti, infatti per loro 4'/km è già 1'20" più lento di un ritmo 10k.
Mutante sovrumano
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da Zedemel »

https://youtu.be/9GUSaDQgeZg

Come al solito un interessantissimo Canova
Mutante sovrumano
lucaliffo
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da lucaliffo »

una interessante dichiarazione...

Renato Canova ( dal sito LetsRun ):

I also am happy about my life, and this is exactly the reason because I went Kenya, after leaving my position of Technical Scientific Director in Italy (I was in Italian Federation from 1969 till 2002, and I couldn't anymore continue with a Federation where, year after year, the level of passion and competence and knowledge of the Counsilors continued to decrease, but the level of arrogance to increase)

Anche io sono felice della mia vita e e questa è esattamente la ragione per cui io vado in Kenya dopo aver lasciato in Italia la mia posizione di Direttore Tecnico - Scientifico (ero nella Federazione Italiana dal 1969 fino al 2002 e non potevo più continuare con una Federazione dove, anno dopo anno, il livello di passione e competenza e cultura dei "Counsilors" continuava a diminuire ma il livello di arroganza ad aumentare).
allenatore, personal trainer

http://ilcorsarotraining.blogspot.com.br/
L'Appiedato
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da L'Appiedato »

lucaliffo ha scritto: sab 16 dic 2017, 23:29 una interessante dichiarazione...

Renato Canova ( dal sito LetsRun ):

I also am happy about my life, and this is exactly the reason because I went Kenya, after leaving my position of Technical Scientific Director in Italy (I was in Italian Federation from 1969 till 2002, and I couldn't anymore continue with a Federation where, year after year, the level of passion and competence and knowledge of the Counsilors continued to decrease, but the level of arrogance to increase)

Anche io sono felice della mia vita e e questa è esattamente la ragione per cui io vado in Kenya dopo aver lasciato in Italia la mia posizione di Direttore Tecnico - Scientifico (ero nella Federazione Italiana dal 1969 fino al 2002 e non potevo più continuare con una Federazione dove, anno dopo anno, il livello di passione e competenza e cultura dei "Counsilors" continuava a diminuire ma il livello di arroganza ad aumentare).
In un'altra dichiarazione alla domanda se sarebbe tornato in Italia rispose di no perché da noi non esiste più un materiale umano con cui lavorare con profitto. Il bambini crescono cicciotti e sedentari.
" personaggio occulto, un massone, un beato paolo" (cit. Lucaliffo)
http://appiedato.blogspot.it/
Zedemel
Elite
Elite

Messaggio da Zedemel »

L'Appiedato ha scritto: dom 17 dic 2017, 10:41

In un'altra dichiarazione alla domanda se sarebbe tornato in Italia rispose di no perché da noi non esiste più un materiale umano con cui lavorare con profitto. Il bambini crescono cicciotti e sedentari.
Pare che dica implicitamente che si comincia a essere atleti dagli zero anni. :-)
Mutante sovrumano